Pages

Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm STRONG #I'd lie# :')

22 June 2012
Adam 100 days
Pretty white roses for Adam :)
Adam , aunty miss ya :')
Lalala~
Others , i dont think i wanna say anymore :)

In a relationship with 淼懿 :P
TB lai de :PPP
Lalala~
Many people thought I'm in a relationship again-.-'''
Oh myyyyy @@

I'd been single for
1 month 6 days
okayy??-.-'''
Dont ask more than that ;3

Someone i like ?
Ada lah :PP
Haha~
But LOVE ?
Ermmm.. :")
Skip that xDD

I want change ma front hair style liaoo /.\
Got 'person' nearly same as mine -.-'''
I shit dont wanna same as her-.-'''

Amoii :
ehhh!! Dont say CL like that!!
After what happened between us , I really regret friends with you :@
Say what saw her , so unlucky??
.l. nahhh!!!
And what ar?? See me jiu wanna wash ya eyes with clorox ??
GO to hell , you son of a bitch!!!
wrong , is daughter of a bitch!!
If wanna say me , say infront of ma face
NOT BEHIND!!!

Okayy :)
I'm done scolding bad word for in here :P
Haha

Gotta go , late liaooo@@
Tata :P