Pages

Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

July , why you treat me like this?

Okayy -.-'''
What i just find out that this month isn't treat me right? /.\
Why?
I din't do any wrong-.-'''
Except copy add maths and maths exercise answer :O
That not wrong , isn't it? D:

Zzzzz..
I can't even sit alone anymore-.-'''
Can't i daydreaming even once?
Hishhh..
Hate being aim by teachers just because i daydreaming -.-'''

Oh myyyy @@
My purse been steal -.-''
WTH???!!!
My Rm60 savings T.T
And ..
And...
MY IC!!!!
+ a memory card that contains Adam pics T.T

Arghhh!
What kind of afternoon session students is this??
And i starting hate this school-.-''
Yet , i can't stop having fun too at ma own school :P

Aiming for dancing lessons and guitar lesson too :D
Tehhhheeee :P
And tuition :O
Hmmmm... :/

Thinking bout Kuching Fes 1st
Hehehehe~
Can't wait for the fun and foods :P
Craving for foods this few days :O
Oh myyy~~

Dont care :P
Hehe
Fb-ing time :P
TaTa all :)