Pages

Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

14/7/2012

Sliver Valentine Day :)
Is also the day mumy go KL for her 1 day trip :P
I thought it'll be great that i can go out with Cindy :3
And i did xD
Hahaha

First go Kuching Sentral with her and her bf ;3
Go Life Terminal eat those famous spicy nooodles
It could be my new favourite spicy food xD
Xixixi

Then go find shop to pierce our ear :O
Walk few rounds then finally almost give up to go Boulevard there do.
Then , at last go one of the shop do :)

I hate that girl ruining my ear -.-''
Haizz..
Long story short :
I finally got my ear pierce but it's in pain!! -.-''
Skip that part :3

At boulevard ;P
Walk walk walk ;P
I'm being the BRIGHTEST BULB around them /.\
Nevermind /.\
As long i get to have fun too xDD

Haha xDD
Okok :P
I cant get to go to the RAINFOREST !!! T.T
I miss that place sooooo DAMN much!!!!!!!!!!!
Arghhh!
Since cousins too busy with their families , I'm just being EMO at my home /.\

Next year , i'm UNAVAILBLE :P
Haha
Just kidding
*or am I ?* xDD
I dont know ;)

Kuching festival , please come quick :P
I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyy D:
Haizzz...
Few days got problem..
Dont know who to complain too ;')
Hope i got a BFF fast :P

Wait wait wait D:
I got what?
1 week crazy , and the other emo
take turn la /.\
What to do?
It's my bored life

Holidays , please give me a work so i can spent my own money O.o
Hehehe
Lala
Gotta go ;3
It's late already :P
TaTa