Pages

Followers

Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm WIDE AWAKE :')

Kuching Fes is here !!
Yeah yeah !
Time to get fat xDD
My friend said that there's gonna be 200 food stall there ;3

I totally hate my BM teacher -.-
I mean like , it's better for Cikgu Suhaimi teache than her -.-
SI Ngiao Ji teacher-.-''

I got few things on my mind -.-''
1st :
STRESS !!
Enough that teacher give liao ,
does 'you' have to give too?
I'm just a teenager !
Gosh!!

2nd :
Personal problems
his few days , been thinking bout the past...
I hate thinking bout it but it always appear on my mind /.\
I hate emo-ing but i can't stop :')

" Sometimes the best memories are sad , because you know they will never happen again "
I love this quotes , cause it reminds me how wonderful my memories were , till now ... :')

I have to admit that i hate 'her' kuan...
People just correct her mistake and she go scold bo-.-''
Still scold people bo kuan...
See yourself first then you can say them -.-''

:P
I love black :P
It show out my true colour xP
Heartless and emo x'P

When can i smile again? :')
I miss my happy self ...
Good night / Good morning ><
Haha
TaTa