Pages

Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oppa MayMay Style xD

Annyeonghaseyo :P
It's been a while i been updated blog D:
Sorry ya ><
This few weeks I been busy with homework and project -3-

Bloggie , I broke my own promise ehh :')
I'm sorry ehh D:
I'm now in a relationship with a guy /3\
He's different . I mean really different -3-

He remind me of half of my family -3-
Stubborn , Easy angry and easy jealous /3\

-Skip many part xD-

WTHELL ?!
Damn teacher change my place AGAIN -3-
I mean like..I was better with my babe sit together /3\
Now?!
Im sitting infront ..
-3-
I hate sitting in front bhaaaa/3\

Bout my now bf?
He melanau and half malay /3\
But he somehow....
Bangang bha xDD

Hahaha xDD
I may look happy ..
But Babe only know how i felt :)
Hehe :P

I think that's all ?
Cause i know not many people read this /3\
Nevermind la .
G.Night peeps! :D