Pages

Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

1 month anniversary :D

Hello :P
I'm back again .
So, i been thinking that moving on with him :)
I got him :P

This few days busy going my moral project ahhh /3\
Godddd -3-
This Friday gotta hand in the project already 
I mean like...
WTHEELLLL???!! D;

Well , lucky i left doing the essay :)
I was thinking ...
Been thinking a way of how to explain or *killing myself* on how to tell my parents i got a BF?
It's been killing me like what -3-
And he...
All he do is pushing more pressure to tell my parents earlier -3-
I feel wanna kill him xP
But yet , i love him :)

He's been a sweetheart towards me
Sometimes we fight like we been together a very long time /3\
Yet , mostly is my fault but i finally get through on how to be 'bertolak ansur' xD
Well, let just say i'm a stubborn girl that can never listen /3\
But im trying , baby:)
Im trying. Hold on to our relationship ya?
I hope you wont give up on me nor our relationship :)

I got many ex's , so do you :)
Yet , i felt that you're gonna be my first and only true love :)
Happy 1 month anniversary , hubby :)
I love you deep deep ahh :P
We promise each other that we're be together FOREVER :)
Gotta keep that promise kay?
I got all my TRUST in you :D

Okay then :P
Gotta continue my project ><
I dont wanna get killed by him again ><
Love ya all , bloggers :P
Follow me kay?
Mwakx !