Pages

Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

1 day trip to Damai Central

Ohhhhh maaaa gawdddddddddddd ><
My birthday wish has came trueeeeee !! xD
He bring me go Damai Central ehh :3
I think I'm the MOST happiest girl alive xDD

Wheeee~
On the way to Damai there :P
With my Choki-Choki my sis give xDD
*He serious face when driving* xPP


Where he go to? -3-
Adaka patut gone when i wanna take pic together? D:
Bangang punya hubby xD
Smile cause happy he bring me go there


We are a happiest couple cause we got each other :D
I love you , bangang


A clear ocean with the sound of the wave crushing throught the rocks :)
I love the weather that time when it's windy
Making me realised that i can move on and love the one that love me only :)


A hot guy smoke infront of me and acts like I'm not angry -3-
GRRRR!! :@
But he's mine , So...
BACK OFF GIRLS! :D

And that's my part of story . *For now* :P
Hahaha!
Wait for the next time i update bloggie :P
Cause my chapter with this hot stuff still just begin :)

Till next time .
TaTa :P
G.Night peeps!