Pages

Followers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'm his GIRL

Heyy all :P
I'm gonna update blog without posting any pictures -3-
Someone here dont want my pic appears on Google,or give other people see lea /3\
I so gotta change my behaviour :O
I know my behaviour is a nasty type.
So I'm trying to change.

Hubby here , seriously gotta stop kill me -3-
I'm getting in trouble next time.
But he always know how to find a way to cheer me up :P
I hate you , bangang :P

2 weeks test -3-
And worst of all , PMR candidates making noise when we having our test -3-
CIBAI!!! 
Enough we respect you guys when you guys having your PMR , can you respect us back?!!!! 
If dont know how o respect us , i do hope next year PMR candidates making noise when you guys having test! 

I tried my best not to get mad at you people for having fun ,but serious RESPECT YOUR SENIORS !!
Typical teenagers!
Grow up !
I'm done scolding:P
I would NOT apologize for scolding you people but it's the truth!

I do hope after test , can holiday already :D
Then i could spend time with him :DD
My dreams changee....
And i have to :)
So , i just forget bout my dream and spend my life with him :)

That's all , TaTa :P