Pages

Followers

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Typical Crazy US

My blog getting rusty  because of this crazy boy -3-
Well , this holidays...
S-U-C-K-S ! -3-
Cant do anything but go out with him /3\
Which is sneak out in the afternoon -3-
(That was his idea)

Eventually , i got sick and today we dint meet up.
1 thing bout being sick is this symptom cough and flu at the same time is apparently having my old ill back -3-
It's annoying having this sickness -3-
And yet , he's right.
I always choose having sickness instead hear what he said.

Well , it's November :)
And Fynn birthday around the corner :)
It's also his birthday month :D
I had thought of buying him a birthday present but he just have to ruin everything -3-
SERIOUSLY? 

Nevermind already -3-
Merosakkan my plan -3-
I hate you , you know that?
Kill joy -3-
I dont care what you said bout your birthday :P
It's my mind wanna do what :PP
Teeeheeeesss :P

Something weird bout this guy..
He's ... He's... He's a idiot
Cute (a little)
Bangang xD
A sweetheart
And lastly...
He's MINE :P

I want post a picture of me and him but as he said 
NO PHOTOS! -3-
He could be my next daddy 
Ohya!! Now i remember .
He bought me a new Rillakuma :DD
My fav teddy bear :P
It's a Navy Rillakuma :P
It's soooo darn cute!!! :D

I guess that's all for now :)
Gotta go :P
G.night all :)